Hartford Symphony Orchestra Announces Board Appointments
HARTFORD – November 1, 2013 – The Hartford Symphony Orchestra (HSO) held its 2013 annual meeting on October 17 at the Hartford Public Library, Downtown Branch and announced the following new appointments to its Board of Directors.
Rosemary Gaidos is Executive Vice President, Consumer Deposits of Webster Bank.
Bruce Barth is Partner of Robinson & Cole LLP., where he serves as head of the firm’s Employee Benefits and Compensation Group and chair of the Tax Section.
At the meeting, the HSO also presented these Annual Recognition Rewards:
- Outstanding Community Partner: Hartford Public Library
- Outstanding Community Partner: Hebrew Health Care
- Outstanding Board Service: Muriel Fleischmann, Pierre H. Guertin, Robinson Grover, John K. Jepson, Esq., Mary T. Sargent
- Outstanding Musician Service: Emery Tapley and Andrew Spearman
- Musical Legacy: Marjorie Jolidon