2018-2019 Season Masterworks Subscriptions
2018-19 subscriptions are now available for purchase. Single tickets will go on sale August 20. For information on subscriptions, please call 860-987-5900.
The 2018-2019 Masterworks Series
Pictures at an Exhibition – October 5-7, 2018
Brass & Brahms – November 2-4, 2018
Tchaikovsky’s Firsts – November 30-December 2, 2018
Bach & Beyond – January 18-20, 2019
Latin Lovers – February 15-17, 2019
Mozart Meets Klezmer – March 15-17, 2019
Vaughan Williams & Mendelssohn – April 12-14, 2019
Beethoven’s 5th – May 3-5, 2019
Mahler 5 – May 31-June 2, 2019
Introducing *NEW* subscriber benefits for the 2018-2019 season!
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes tour with the HSO (three sessions to choose from) with special surprises
- Invitation to our exclusive Annual meeting in October 2018
- $10 off tickets for friends of Masterworks subscribers
- Free drink for new subscribers
Plus, these continued benefits!
- You’ll have the same seat for each performance in your subscription series
- Your subscription price saves you as much as 25% compared to single ticket purchases
- You’ll receive advance notice when a concert goes on sale and have the opportunity to purchase tickets before the general public
- All subscribers are eligible for same-season exchanges for unused tickets (must notify box office in advance of concert dates)
- As a subscriber, you’ll receive discounts at several restaurants in the Greater Hartford Area.
* Prices include Bushnell Facility Fees. The Bushnell Facility Fees consist for a Restoration Fee and a Public Access Surcharge that are levied by The Bushnell for every ticket sold.
All of our subscription packages must be purchased over the phone or in person.
For questions and more information, please call Ticket Services at 860-987-5900 or come visit our office at 166 Capitol Ave, in Hartford any time Monday through Friday 10am-5pm.