Free, secure and well-lighted parking is available in the State of Connecticut parking lots located along Capitol Avenue.
Valet Parking at The Bushnell
Valet parking is available for each performance at a cost of $10 per vehicle.
Parking spaces for customers with disabilities are located in the state parking lots on Capitol Avenue, available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Talcott Mountain Music Festival
Limited parking is available along Iron Horse Boulevard and throughout downtown Simsbury. Please carpool whenever possible.
A limited number of parking passes are available for sale for all Talcott Mountain Music Festival Events. Parking passes are $10 per vehicle and guarantee a reserved space in the lot located on the Simsbury Performing Arts Center grounds (Lot C). Parking passes can be purchased over the phone from the Hartford Symphony Box Office at (860) 987-5900 or in person at the either of the two HSO Box Office summer locations: Our administrative offices located at The Bushnell, 166 Capitol Ave, Hartford, CT, 06103 OR our remote summer box office located at the Simsbury Performing Arts Center, 22 Iron Horse Boulevard, Simsbury, CT, 06070.
Any parking passes purchased during the week of the performance MUST be picked up in person from either of the above HSO Box Office locations at least 24 hours prior to the performance in order to guarantee a reserved space.
Convenient shuttle service is available from Henry James Memorial Middle School at 155 Firetown Road in Simsbury beginning at 5:30 p.m. each evening. Handicapped parking and shuttle service are also available from the same location. Parking will not be available at The Hartford, 200 Hopmeadow Street this year.
Directions to Remote Parking & Shuttle Service:
From points north of Simsbury center:
1. Take Route 10/202 (Hopmeadow Street) south to Seminary Road (Mobil gas station on southwest corner).
2. Turn right onto Seminary Road and follow it all the way to the end.
3. Turn left onto Firetown Road and proceed 0.2 miles to the parking lot entrance on the right at the Henry James Memorial Middle School.
From points south of Simsbury center:
1. From Route 44 in Avon or Route 185 in Simsbury (at the Pettibone Tavern) take Route 10/202 (Hopmeadow Street) north to West Street (Route 167) in Simsbury (church on the northwest corner).
2. Turn left at the traffic light onto West Street.
3. At the next traffic light take a right onto Firetown Road and proceed to the parking lot entrance on the left at Henry James Memorial Middle School.