Student and Child tickets
Everyone who enters our performances must have a ticket. Children’s tickets and student tickets are always $10. Children and college students with valid ID are eligible for the student rate. College students who purchase tickets via our website will have their tickets held at will call in the box office until ID is presented.* One ID per ticket needs to be presented.
Under 40 Tickets
Adults under the age of 40 are eligible for Under 40 pricing. These tickets are only available for our Saturday night Masterworks and POP’s! series. Under 40 tickets are $29.00 and can be purchased on our website, over the phone or in person at the HSO box office. Proof of age (such as driver’s license) must be shown either at the time of purchase or when picking tickets up at will call.* One ID per ticket needs to be presented.
Senior rush tickets can only be purchased one hour before the Hartford Symphony performances at the Bushnell. Patrons over the age of 65 may purchase senior rush tickets (subject to availability) at approximately half-price.
Discounted tickets for active military are available for $29.00 for all POPS! performances. Military tickets are available with presentation of a valid active military ID.* Limit 2 tickets per ID. All discounts are subject to availability.
Special discounted pricing may be limited to certain areas of the theater.
*Proof of age, active military status, or student status may also be provided by emailing or faxing a copy of the valid ID to HSO Ticket Services at email@example.com or (860) 249-5430.
The Hartford Symphony Orchestra offers discounts for many of our sponsor organizations and their employees as well as community groups.
If you have received a Discount Coupon Code, please be sure to mention the code when purchasing tickets in advance either in person at the HSO Box Office or over the phone at (860) 244-2999 to obtain your discount.
Discount Coupon Codes can also be used when purchasing tickets online. To use a coupon code online you will need to have an account. You can login using a pre-existing account or create a new account by clicking on the link to “Buy Tickets” on the HSO Home page and then clicking on the link for “My Account” on the top right of the screen. After you have logged into your account please follow these steps to enter your coupon code:
- Select the seats for your desired concert.
- Click the button to “Order Tickets”.
- On the summary page for your seating select “Proceed to Checkout”.
- On the delivery details page, complete your information as requested and then select “Proceed to Checkout”.
- At the top of the Complete Your Order Page, check the box next to “Use Discount Coupons”. When the Coupon ID box appears, type in your code being sure to use capital letters when appropriate. After you have typed in your code click the red “Add Coupon” box. Your discount will then be applied and your discounted total will appear in your “Personal Basket” section.
- Complete the payment information as requested and submit your order.
Please note that discount coupons can only be applied to tickets purchased in advance. Discount coupons are only applicable to full price adult tickets and cannot be combined with other offers.